A few quick hits to perk your eyes and bend your ears:
- I have recently changed a few things around here, to the best of my abilities. Please take the time to look around. Don't forget that there is a new quote at the bottom of the page every single week! This week's quote is taken from one of my favorite movies. I recommend that you take it out from your local library for viewing.
- I am under 40 page views away from 1000! This is monumental considering its just me and the 3 of you looking at this blog.
- I have signed up at Flickr. I am not completely certain of it's capabilities. So far I have put up 4 photos that I happen to like. In the future I hope to continue to add to the current theme, which seems to be "people and places around where we live.". Check it out, and if you are a fellow flickrer then become one of my contacts at:
- I have a mustache, though I will continue to spell it moustache even though the red spell check line appears under it. I am not raising money for any sort of cause. There will be no fund raising for prostate cancer, male obesity, male ED problems, or any other sort of cause. I happen to be in a place where people don't really pay attention to what kind of facial hair I have, so I figure that now is the time to keep the upper lip a little warmer as the winter continues to trickle in. Chances are that I will lose the battle between my self in regards to the insecurities of having a moustache, forgetting I have it, and then getting curious smiles from other foreigners when they see it and remind me that I look like a creeper. Grant me the strength!
- I have edited my little list of movies you should watch. You should take a look (they are on the left, down a bit... a little further... there you go!). I suggest that you watch them and then, most importantly, tell me what you think of them.
That is all. Continue with what you were doing.