- I have to admit that I like the CFL. I like it for it's tradition, it's excitement, and that I grew up with it roaming around the hallways of my heart.
The 2 things that I don't like about the CFL are the "3 minute warnings" instead of the NFL's "2 minute warning" and that the MVP of the league is actually called the MOP for "Most Outstanding Player". That is silly. That is unnecessary. It is something that makes me laugh and cringe at the same time when I hear it being said.
- The TV show "The Dragon's Den" is entertaining and informative.
- In the previous sentence I accidentally typed "nad" instead of "and".
- CBC radio 1 is great to listen to while you hammer wood and screw in nails.
- The shallowness of the world is a sickness that we are to shallow to admit exists.
- Still waiting on an e-mail from Kona.
- I weigh 221 pounds. It must be from all of the things weighing on my mind.
- Something interesting...
John 5:22 "...the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son.
John 3:17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
Something to remember the next time you hear someone say that "God will be your judge" or that "God will get him in the end" or something along those lines. What's my point? Not too sure exactly what. I'm still working on it. But it is these kinds of things that I read in the Good Book that make me think that a lot of us are looking at things the wrong way.